GENUINE PARTS AND PANELS WARRANTY
We’ll always recommend that you service your Mazda with Mazda Genuine Parts. Not only because they help maintain the integrity of your Zoom-Zoom, but because all genuine parts are backed by Mazda's Parts and Panel warranty.
Find out more.
Make A Claim
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong during your warranty period, contact Liverpool Mazda for support and advice.
They’ll need you to provide:
- full details of what’s wrong with your vehicle
- your name, address and telephone number
Once they’ve got all the information they need, they’ll book you in for the repair at the next available time.
Enquire about Mazda Warranties.
* Whichever occurs first, internal combustion vehicles. Please note that the vehicle must always be serviced at an AHG service centre for the entirety of ownership for the AHG mechanical protection plan to apply. Other conditions may apply, contact your Liverpool Mazda Service Centre for more information.
Mazda Roadside Assistance That You Can Count On
You can choose between a Standard policy offering all the key services required to get you moving again, or the Premium policy, which adds benefits like accommodation, a rental car, or vehicle recovery should you break down more than 100km from home for longer than 24 hours. You’ll be covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in Australia and your Mazda will be serviced and repaired by Mazda-approved technicians.
Standard or Premium Roadside Assistance policies can be purchased on the entire current Mazda range.
Contact Liverpool Mazda for more information on Mazda Roadside Assistance.
NEW & DEMO PROTECTION PLAN
At Liverpool Mazda we know how important your vehicle is and provide a range of customer care plans to ensure your car is maintained to the highest standard and you receive tailored coverage.
When you buy a new car from Liverpool Mazda, you are automatically covered with our BONUS Customer Care Plan which provides an additional three years (or 175,000kms in total) of protection. (t&c's apply)
When you purchase a used car from Liverpool Mazda we'll give you a complimentary 3 Year / 175,000 standard Customer Care Plan, providing it is less than 10 years old and under 160,000 Kms at the time of sale.
Our standard Customer Care Plan commences on completion of any statutory or manufacturer warranty that remains on the vehicle, and you'll also have the option to upgrade to our premium used car mechanical protection plan at the time of sale so you can enjoy worry free motoring for longer!
- 3 years after Statutory or Manufacturer's warranty / up to 175,000 kms (whichever occurs first)
- Limited to $1000 per Claim. With up to $3000 in claims over the term of the contract
- Covers most major internally lubricated components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the parts covered pages of your warranty booklet - nationwide
Upgrade to Premium
- Up to 10 years Platinum Plus Roadside Assist with majority of problems fixed on the spot (available on a 5 year term)
- $3000 per claim with unlimited claims over the term of your contract for most major moving mechanical components on your vehicle
- Coverage for up to 200,000 Kms* limiting your out of pocket expenses
- Factory trained technicians ensure the best care for your investment
- Accommodation and car hire - why be left stranded? Our premium plan offers $500 per claim with unlimited claims towards accommodation and car hire
- Ambulance cover means you will get immediate help if injured in an accident
- Available over a 2 year, 3 year or 5 year contract plan
Please note that this plan is eligible for pre-owned vehicles less than 10 years of age or 160,000 Kms.
CUSTOMER CARE PLAN PRICING
RRP’s for our Premium Customer Care Plans are included below:
Terms and conditions of the PREMIUM Customer Care Plan:
To keep the Mechanical Protection Plan and Roadside Assist coverage valid you must have your car serviced only at our service centre. You will benefit from our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan if your Vehicle is serviced ONLY by us, during both the Manufacturer’s full warranty and also our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan until both periods expire (in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements). After the expiry of the Manufacturer’s Warranty period and upon commencement of our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan, you will enjoy our Dealership’s Fixed Price Service Plan. If you choose to have these services done elsewhere you may not necessarily void your Manufacturer’s Warranty, however we will not be able to offer you our extended coverage. Any claims/repairs must be taken back to our dealership unless you are outside the 100km towing distance radius from the Dealership (or 50kms if you do not have a Roadside Assist Policy), then you should contact 1300 728 687 to get an authorisation. A claim will not be paid without an authorisation number. The plan covers wear and tear of all covered components. Services done elsewhere will not be approved or recognised. The cover provided by the plan begins on the expiry of your Manufacturer’s Full Warranty or Statutory Warranty but the terms & conditions start from day one. This contract is not transferable. Refer to the Mechanical Protection Plan booklet for full terms and conditions including full benefits and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.